For making a software project successful one needs a broad spectrum of skills.
- Remote work: on and off for the last 15 years.
- Good written an spoken communication in English.
- Try to communicate complex technical matters in a precise and easy to digest manner.
- Experience with different software development approaches like Scrum, Agile and Kanban. (I try to not values the rituals too much so software development does not become a cargo cult and follows more the true intention of the agile manifesto.)
- Project management software like Notion, Trello, Jira/Confluence. (Currently I like Notion the most)
- Design Thinking
- Customer development
- Lean Canvas
- Code reviews
- Creating high level road maps
- Creating good issues / user stories
- Rubber Ducking
- White board sessions