Feb 2021 - now
- Startup that gives you running preview environments for each of your pull requests. No matter what technology.
- Planned the architecture of our system.
- Did the whole AWS cloud infrastructure setup to grab the code of customers, build their Docker containers, deploy them to AWS Fargate and serve through our custom proxy server.
- GitHub integration
- Lots of AWS security group setup to protect the code and data of our customers as good as possible.
- Implemented backend API of our services in Typescript.
- Customer development, Sales, Marketing experiments and all the other stuff founders need to do.
May 2020 - Nov 2020
- Trying to build a Startup that analyses your projects Git history to see how the complexity of the code evolves and what parts of the code have the most changes and therefore a hot spots for bugs and need to be refactored.
- Id did not work our because I was against some really good competition so I decided to stop Codefrog.
Lead Software Engineer (sort of CTO)
at Formunauts GmbH
Apr 2015 - Aug 2020
- Built/maintained Django/Python backend, Rest APIs for our two Angular web apps, partners and 3rd party services.
- Established a Scrum based agile development process.
- Established a CI/CD infrastructure with automated tests, e2e tests and linting.
- Helped building a great product team.
- Helped move from bare metal servers into the cloud (AWS).